Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I'm back for a little while

Well what has not been happening.... I have started designing again and getting published, it is harder to do than I thought. I love that I can design different and new and never thought of items but I have been having to deal with our home and dogs that it has been getting sidetracked. I have been busy crocheting designs by the many talented ladies and gentlemen out there in cyberworld too.

I have been having issues with the puter too, seems when something gets fixed, money has to get put on something else.

I am still trying to figure out how to add pictures to the site but I do have a website of my designs and it is www.geocities.com/febmommy I need to get it more updated but for now it is fine.

Well I will go for now and read up on uploading pictues to this blog.

No comments: