Thursday, June 23, 2005

Thursday blahs

When is it going to be the weekend, when will the kids get back to school...It won't be here fast enough for me...hehe.... My neighbor was asking how my grass is so green and looks pretty...I tell them, lots of water and letting it grow a little to get the weeds out...along with the weed and feed and etc. My new neighbor's grass well, not grass, a weed garden..lol...the old neighbor never did anything and I have the side to see it as we have weeds on the side due to them not growing grass, but letting it just be...but with the newbies, hopefully I won't have to work on that side so much to get grass growing without weeds...

As for crochet, I am starting to try tonight and start something cool with some new yarn I picked up...

Sad, my son Brandon who is visiting family in IN, isn't missing us and is more busy with hanging out than talking to his mom...boo-hoo. at least he is having fun, right? My youngest, Hunter just noticed his first loose tooth so he has been gingerly trying to get it out...So hopefully it will be out in a week. He also got his tonsil and adnoid surgery set for July 15th...yippee!! I wanted to get it done before we went to get the oldest...so he will still be recooperating when we go up for my 15 yr class reunion...Can't believe it has been that long but hey I don't look like it has been that long. I went to get the oldest from a skating party and the teacher thought I was his sister...makes you feel young and the kids go ugh...

Well I think I am going to try and sit and do some crochet and see if it bothers my arm to do it.

Good night stay safe and GOD bless you or whatever you believe in.

No comments: