Thursday, December 22, 2005

Just saying hello

Ahhh almost christmas time here. I really don't like it that much lately, couldn't really get into the spirit this yr. It is the 5 yr anniversary that my mom passed on christmas eve, and last yr my grandma on my dad's side passed in december as well. Hubby even said we might have another puppy added to the mix. Not real happy but if it keeps him happy...I won't get another kitten though, too many pets to mess with my yarn. Ella is learning somewhat but it comes with time and getting her to play with what I make her not what I was working on at the time. I have my work displayed at a local consignment shop and it is doing well, at least it is spending money. I finally made a martha poncho in purple for dh's dog friend and she loved it, just forgot to get a picture, maybe when hubby goes back to charlottesville, I will ask him to take a picture of it.

NASCAR will be on in 58 days...yippeee, Soon I will have something to listen to while I crochet away. BTW all you crocheters out there, if you bring your work and work on it, people will watch and I get orders that way, I just got done doing 2 beanie hats, and now that same lady has me making a hat with flaps and a lapghan in red, white and blue for a retirement of a military member.

I like that the orders have kept me busy so I don't have to think about the time and the days that are coming. I normally have been on meds starting in oct but it creeped up and now I have to deal with all the issues I have and not take it out on everyone around me.

So I am going to try and keep up with the blog and hopefully still have sanity if we add another puppy to the mix. Hope to get some pictures of the ##()I)Y#*(^*(@^ animals..lol... I do love them, just they do things to aggrivate me and push the buttons...

School will be back in session jan 2nd too so that is something to look forward to as well...

No comments: